Mercer Mobile delivers content, services, and features that allow you to access and interact with Mercer University on the go! Use your iPhone or Android device (Windows and Blackberry versions will be available soon) to get information on University news and events, athletics news, tickets for shows at the Grand Opera House and more, all immediately available to you at anytime. You will need a web-enabled phone or device, as well as a data plan from your wireless carrier or a WiFi connection.
Mercer Mobile will help you streamline your life in so many ways, use it to:
- Follow your Mercer Bears every move via our Athletics site
- Gain easy access to MyMercer for course management and BillPay
- Keep up with Course Information with our seamless Blackboard Integration
- Fill out your social schedule with a handy list of Mercer and Macon events (powered in part by Ovations365.com)
- Always be ready for your next move when you have full command of our Campus Maps
- Take Charge of your personal safety with Rave Guardian
- Load your Bear Card electronically without even leaving the vending machine thanks to Blackboard Transact
- Find contact information for faculty and staff by searching by name, e-mail address, or phone number
Soon, students will also have access to our Software Development Kit, so you too can create an app to link to Mercer Mobile!
Service made possible by Mercer SGA, Mercer University Department of Information Technology and DubLabs.